Ranch Chicken Wings
Courtesy of doughmestic.com
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 30 m
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- pinch of salt
- peanut or canola oil for frying
- Buffalo Dipping sauce (recipe to follow in notes)
Buffalo Dipping sauce
- ½ cup your favorite Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1. Preheat frying oil in a large Dutch oven to 350–360°F.
- 2. In a large plastic zipper bag, combine olive oil, Hidden Valley® Ranch Mix, garlic and salt. Shake the bag to combine. Place chicken wings into the bag and shake vigorously to combine and coat the the wings. Allow to rest in the refrigerator for 10–15 minutes while the oil comes to temperature.
- 3. Once temperature reaches 350–360°F, drop the wings in batches into the hot oil. Increase stove temperature while wings are frying. Wings should be done after 7–8 minutes. Remove from oil and place on paper towels to absorb excess oil. Return temperature of oil to 350°F before frying additional batches and repeat until all wings have been fried. Serve hot with Buffalo Dipping Sauce or Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing.
Buffalo Dipping Sauce
- 1. Combine ½ cup of your favorite Buffalo Wing Sauce with 2 tablespoons melted butter and 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing. Stir to combine.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.