Ranch Buffalo Wings
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 24 chicken wings or drumettes
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- celery sticks
- 1 cup prepared Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2. In small bowl, whisk together butter, hot sauce and vinegar. Dip drumettes in butter mixture; arrange in single layer in large baking pan. Sprinkle with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Bake until chicken is browned and an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached, about 30 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika and your buffalo wings or hot wings are ready.
- 3. Serve with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and celery sticks.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.