Ranch Egg Salad Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled hard-boiled egg
- ¾ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped pickle
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- ¼ cup minced basil
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add egg, onion, pickles, paprika, chives, and basil. Stir well to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.