Prep: 25 m | Cook: 10 m
Ranch Fettuccine Noodles
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine or egg noodles
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/3 cup mustard
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, sauté tenders in butter for 10–12 minutes, depending on thickness, or until no longer pink in the center and a thermometer reads 165°F.
- 3. Add the peas to the pasta water 1 minute before noodles are done, then drain all together.
- 4. Transfer pasta and peas to serving bowl and stir in ranch dressing and mustard.
- 5. Serve with chicken on top.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.