- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine or egg noodles
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/3 cup mustard
Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, sauté tenders in butter for 10–12 minutes, depending on thickness, or until no longer pink in the center and a thermometer reads 165°F.
Add the peas to the pasta water 1 minute before noodles are done, then drain all together.
Transfer pasta and peas to serving bowl and stir in ranch dressing and mustard.
Serve with chicken on top.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.