Ranch Grilled Chicken with Baby Red Potatoes
Courtesy of Valerie Deneen of Inner Child Fun
- Prep — m
- Total 0 m
- 3–4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3–4 sprigs fresh rosemary (optional)
- 4–5 cups baby red potatoes, cut into quarters
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, paprika and fresh parsley in a small bowl.
- 2. Drizzle the chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle half of the ranch mixture onto the chicken. Combine 2 tbsp. of the olive oil and the remaining ranch mixture in a large bowl.
- 3. Add the baby potatoes and stir well to coat. Spoon the potatoes into foil packets (include a sprig of fresh rosemary on top, if desired) for the grill.
- 4. Place the foil potato packets onto the grill and cook for 5 minutes before adding the chicken.
- 5. Grill the chicken for 5–6 minutes on each side or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°F.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.