Ranch Hollandaise Dip
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 5 tsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper
- blanched asparagus and red bell pepper wedges
- 1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat to low, and keep warm.
- 2. Process egg yolks, next 3 ingredients, and 1½ Tbsp. water in a blender or food processor 2 to 3 minutes or until pale and fluffy.
- 3. With blender running, add melted butter in a slow stream, processing until smooth. Serve warm with vegetables.