- 3 cups gemelli pasta
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- ½ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
In a medium bowl, whisk evaporated milk, dressing and eggs together until smooth. Fold in the cheese. Add the cooked pasta and mix well. Spoon pasta mixture into an oiled 1½-quart casserole. In a bowl, combine bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of pasta. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the top is nicely browned and heated through.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
15 totally repeatable weekday recipes