Prep: 10 m | Cook: 30 m
Sour Cream and Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Prep 10 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 40 m
Servings: 4 to 6
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds russet potatoes peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to boil, then lower heat to simmer, uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes fall apart when pierced with fork.
- 2. Drain potatoes in a colander and return potatoes to the pot. Mash potatoes until smooth.
- 3. Stir in Ranch seasoning and sour cream. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.