Ranch Onion Rings
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 55 m
- 1 large yellow onion
- ½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Classic Ranch dressing
- 2½ cups panko bread crumbs
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Trim ends off onions, peel and cut crosswise into ½ inch slices. Separate onion slices into separate slices.
- 3. Place flour and seasoning mix in a large resealable plastic bag. Add onion rings and shake in bag until well coated.
- 4. Pour dressing into a bowl. Put bread crumbs into a separate resealable bag.
- 5. Individually toss flour-coated onion rings in dressing. Shake off excess before coating with bread crumbs and placing rings on baking sheet. Cover with cooking spray.
- 6. Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Option to freeze for 15 minutes before baking for firmer consistency.