Ranch Party Poppin' Drummettes
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or more if needed
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 3 pounds chicken drummettes
- crudité (such as carrots, celery, bell pepper)
Hot Pepper Ranch
- 1. Stir together 2½ tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix Buttermilk Recipe (reserve remaining mix for another use), mayonnaise, sour cream and hot pepper sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 1. Rinse drummettes and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle all sides of drummettes with garlic pepper; set aside.
- 2. Combine Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with flour in large ziptop bag. Add drummettes and shake until coated.
- 3. Place butter on a rimmed baking sheet. Place in oven until butter has melted and begins to sizzle. Add drummettes to sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Turn and continue baking for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4. Serve drummettes with crudités and hot pepper ranch for dipping.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.