- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup slivered almonds toasted
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1¾ cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add rice and onion; sauté about 6 minutes or until golden. Stir in broth, carrot and dressing mix; bring to boil. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish; cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Before serving, fluff rice with fork and sprinkle with almonds.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.