Prep: 20 m | Cook: 15 m
Triple R Ranch Rice
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 35 m
- ½ cup seeded, diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¾ cup diced Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) corn drained
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt. During last 5 minutes of cook time, quickly remove lid and add beans and corn; replace lid immediately. When rice is done, remove saucepan from heat; add dressing and recipe mix and stir. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cheese, tomatoes and green onions. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.