Ranch Pimento Cheese Celery Logs
Write a review
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix or Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Spicy Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 4-ounce jar pimentos drained
- 30 2-inch celery logs cut from about 1 bunch of celery
- 1. Place the cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and pimentos in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times until well combined but still chunky, taking care not to overmix. Alternatively, you can mix by hand, but it won’t be quite as spreadable.
- 2. Divide the cheese mixture between the celery (about 2 teaspoons per log), mounding it in to the cavity. Serve cold.
- 3. Tip: If you prefer a little kick, use the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Spicy Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix instead. This pimiento cheese also makes a great spread between sandwich bread and cut into small triangles for finger sandwiches.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.