Prep: 25 m | Cook: 15 m
Ranch Potato Skins
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 40 m
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 baked potatoes quartered
- sliced green onions and/or bacon pieces, optional
- 1. Scoop the potato out of the skins; combine with sour cream and dressing mix. Fill skins with mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375°F for 12–15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions and/or bacon bits, if desired.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.