Ranch Ricotta Pizza
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 container (13.8 ounce) pizza dough
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 12 ounces mixed, wild mushrooms or button mushrooms, sliced
- 16 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2. Roll pizza dough out into a 15'' x 9''-inch rectangle and set aside.
- 3. In a large skillet, over a medium heat, add the oil, garlic and mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes until mushroom shave softened.
- 4. In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese and the Seasoning mix and stir until well blended.
- 5. Spread the mixture evenly over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
- 6. Top the pizza with the mushroom mixture and cheese.
- 7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.