Ranch Rip 'n' Dip Bread Bowl
- ½ cup chopped orange bell pepper
- ¼ cup freshly chopped basil
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Organic Dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or pizza blend cheese
- 1 loaf hearty round bread unsliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- assorted fresh vegetables
- sliced black olives drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Hollow loaf, leaving bottom 1-inch thick. Cut 1-inch cubes from the hollowed out inside bread; set aside. Place loaf on a baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven. Cool on wire rack until ready to use.
- 3. Combine cream cheese, dressing and cheese in medium bowl. Heat in microwave on High for 1 minute, stirring halfway through. Remove and stir until cheese is completely melted. Mix in remaining ingredients. Heat 1 minute or until heated through. Place dip in toasted bread.
- 4. Serve with reserved bread cubes and fresh vegetables for dipping.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.