Ranch-Rubbed Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Crema, Radish and Lime
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- 11⁄4 pounds skirt or flank steak
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, plus more for seasoning crema
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- 8 tortillas, warmed
- 4 small radishes, sliced thin
- 1. Preheat a grill or pan over medium-high heat.
- 2. Rub the skirt or flank steak on all sides with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, and black pepper to taste. Place steak on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Let rest for at least 5 minutes. Slice thinly against the grain.
- 3. Put the sour cream, avocado, pinch of seasoning mix and lime juice into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
- 4. Fill each tortilla with steak, and top with the avocado crema and radish slices. Serve with lime wedges.