Ranch-Rubbed Pork Loin
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 55 m
- Total 1 h
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled, diced
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin end roast
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Rub the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix all over the pork loin. Season with the pepper. Let rest at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3. Add 2 tablespoons oil to a large (12-inch) ovenproof sauté pan and, just when the oil begins to swirl, add the pork loin and sear on all sides until golden, about 3 minutes each side. Remove to a plate.
- 4. Toss the potatoes in the oil left in the pan. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Rub into the pork on all sides. Then place back into the pan and into the oven and surround with the sweet potatoes.
- 5. Bake, stirring the sweet potatoes once or twice, until the pork is cooked through and the sweet potatoes are softened, about 40 minutes for medium.
- 6. Remove the meat to a cutting board and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing. Skim off the excess fat from the pan.
- 7. Toss the sweet potatoes with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing. Keep warm until ready to serve.