Ranch Salmon Pate
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon creamy horseradish
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) Alaskan salmon
- a pinch of pepper
- butter crackers for serving
- 1. Drain salmon, removing any skin or bones. Combine all ingredients together. Blend well.
- 2. On a festive platter, mold the mixture into a desired shape. Chill well before serving on crackers.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.