Ranch Smashed Potatoes
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 45 m
- 2 lbs. Baby Yukon potatoes, rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garnish with minced parsley (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Add a generous pinch of salt to water, and bring to a boil. Simmer until potatoes are tender (approximately 15-20 minutes), then drain and set aside.
- 3. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and space potatoes evenly with about an inch of space between them. Then, using a potato masher or large fork, gently press down on each potato until “smashed.”
- 4. Combine garlic and butter in a small bowl, then brush generously on each potato. Sprinkle with seasoning mix, salt and pepper.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are golden brown and crispy, approximately 25 minutes.
- 6. Garnish with minced parsley as desired and serve warm.