Ranch Smothered Hash Brown Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1½ cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1. In a pan set over medium-low heat, warm the olive oil. Add the onions and sauté until softened, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn heat to medium-high and stir in hash browns. Let cook for about 8 minutes total, stirring once or twice, until crisped and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add hash brown mixture and cheese. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.