Ranch Spaghetti Pie
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 1 h 5 m
- ½ cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces ground beef or sausage, cooked, drained
- 8 ounces spaghetti cooked, drained
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and drain.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk the dressing together with the ricotta and eggs and smooth. Add the meat and the pasta to the ricotta mixture, and stir just until combined.
- 4. Place the pasta in a 9-inch baking dish and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Bake covered for 25 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for and additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.
- 5. Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.