Prep: 10 m | Cook: 10 m
Ranch Stir-Fried Carrots and Garden Vegetables
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 cup broccoli sliced into bite-size pieces, florets
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 red bell pepper stem removed, seeded, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots tops removed, peeled, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- 2. Add veggies and stir-fry about 2 minutes making sure the veggies are well coated in the oil.
- 3. Add the Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix and continuously stir-fry about 8 more minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender.
- 4. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.