Ranch Style Steak Fajitas
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 35 m
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound flank steak (or skirt steak), about 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 large flour tortillas warmed
- guacamole sour cream and picante sauce for toppings
- 3 juice of limes
- lime wedges for garnish
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lime juice, and seasoning mix and stir until emulsified. Pour mixture over steak and turn to evenly coat. Chill covered for at least 1 hour (overnight is best).
- 2. Preheat the grill or broiler.
- 3. Remove the steak from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade. Grill the steak for 7 to 9 minutes on each side for medium doneness. Let the steak rest covered for 5 minutes before slicing into thick strips.
- 4. Warm the tortillas and serve with the steak, guacamole, sour cream, picante sauce, along with the lime wedges.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.