Ranch Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
- Prep 25 m
- Total 25 m
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (6½ oz.) solid, white tuna drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) corn drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) kidney beans rinsed, drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded, mild cheddar cheese
- 4 large, (8 oz. each), fresh tomatoes
- ⅔ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Flake tuna and combine with beans, corn, cheese, dressing and onions in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour. Just before serving, core each tomato and carefully scoop out center to within ¼-inch from edges forming a bowl; discard flesh and seeds.
- 2. Drain tomatoes upside down on paper towels. Cut each tomato into 5 wedges, leaving the bottom intact. Gently open each tomato to support the salad. Arrange tuna mixture on top of the tomatoes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.