Ranchero Chicken Stroganoff
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 50 m
- ½ pound mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled, chopped
- 2 ounces diced pimentos drained
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 chicken breast, halves
- 1. In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat until bubbly. Add the chicken and saute for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and juices run clear. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter.
- 2. Add the onions and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes until onions are translucient and mushrooms have browned. Increase the heat and add the wine, scraping often with a spatula to release any brown bits from the pan. Add the butter and continue to cook, stirring often until sauce has thickened slightly. Add the dressing and pimentos and stir until smooth.
- 3. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.