Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to footer
Ranchero Chicken Stroganoff
- ½ pound mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled, chopped
- 2 ounces diced pimentos drained
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 chicken breast, halves
- 1. In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat until bubbly. Add the chicken and saute for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and juices run clear. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter.
- 2. Add the onions and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes until onions are translucient and mushrooms have browned. Increase the heat and add the wine, scraping often with a spatula to release any brown bits from the pan. Add the butter and continue to cook, stirring often until sauce has thickened slightly. Add the dressing and pimentos and stir until smooth.
- 3. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.