Ranchero Chicken Stroganoff
Ranchero Chicken Stroganoff Recipe
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 30 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- Product The Original Ranch®
- Main Ingredient Chicken
- Main Ingredient Pasta
- Main Ingredient Turkey
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- Meals & Dishes Main Course
I really enjoyed the flavor combinations with the chicken. I can't wait to try all recipes Hidden Valley has to offer.
- ½ pound mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled, chopped
- 2 ounces diced pimentos drained
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 chicken breast, halves
- In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat until bubbly. Add the chicken and saute for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and juices run clear. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter.
- Add the onions and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes until onions are translucient and mushrooms have browned. Increase the heat and add the wine, scraping often with a spatula to release any brown bits from the pan. Add the butter and continue to cook, stirring often until sauce has thickened slightly. Add the dressing and pimentos and stir until smooth.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 15 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by squashie Pasta Supreme I always love and try new pasta receipes and this one is a sure bet! 05.18.14
Rated 4 out of 5 by adellag My New Pasta Night Go-To Dish! Thursday night is pasta night! I recently made this dish and I gotta say, it turned out perfect! OMG--it was so delicious. My sauce was craaaazy good! Of course added my own 2 cents here and there like I always do! Like a garnish of crumbled bacon. Yeah, that made this dish really pop! 03.20.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by tmo6 Ranchero Chicken Stroganoff I subbed turkey for this and it turned out great 01.17.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lillie89 Not only looks great, but taste great! I was browsing through the recipes, I Came accross this one because obviously it doesn't only look great but taste great. Family loved it. 11.01.13
- 2016-05-03 T06:33:53.156-05:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_15
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_160, prod, sort_default
6 PT30M PT20M 4 of 5