Raspberry Ranch Fiesta Dip
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 55 m
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mild, chopped green chilies
- 1 cup low-sugar raspberry preserves
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese reduced fat, (not whipped)
- tortilla chips or jalapeño peppers, for garnish, (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Mix together the dressing mix, preserves, corn, chilies and black beans. Place each brick of cream cheese in a shallow ovenproof pan or on a cast iron fajita skillet. Top each brick with half of the bean mixture. Bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with jalapeño slices and serve with tortilla chip dippers.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.