Red Pepper Dip
Write a review
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers drained, rinsed
- hot, cooked chicken nuggets
- 1. In food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree peppers. Add the dressing and cheese; process until smooth. Chill 30 minutes. Serve with chicken nuggets.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.