Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Write a review
- 1½ lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 slices bacon, cut into large crumbles or strips
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. Trim the ends of the Brussels sprouts and remove any tough or old outer leaves. Cut in half lengthwise.
- 3. Toss the Brussels sprouts with the oil and the seasoning mix until well coated. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the bacon over the Brussels sprouts.
- 4. Roast for 30 minutes, tossing every ten minutes so that the sprouts and bacon cook evenly. Serve immediately.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.