Roasted Corn and Radish Fish Tacos
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3 ears corn; or 16 oz. frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stems removed, seeded, diced
- 1 medium radish, stems removed, diced
- 1 pound cod fillet cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8-10 hard, corn taco shells
- freshly chopped cilantro
- 1. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- 2. Slice the corn kernels from the cob and spread the corn and jalapeño evenly on an oiled baking sheet. Roast the corn for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, or until golden.
- 3. Place the fish on an oiled baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Bake the fish uncovered for 10 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- 4. In a large bowl, combine the corn, radish and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- 5. Divide the corn mixture into each taco shell and top with small pieces of cod fish. Garnish with the cilantro and serve immediately.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.