Roasted Garlic Bread & Tomato Dip
Courtesy of ABC's The Chew
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 50 m
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 8 oz. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 8 oz. marinara sauce
- 1 baguette
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Cut the top off the garlic head to reveal cloves. Place cut bulb in the center of a piece of aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Bring edges of foil together to encapsulate garlic. Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until garlic cloves are very soft. Allow garlic to cool before squeezing out roasted garlic cloves. Set aside.
- 3. Mix together the softened butter, roasted garlic and half of the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix. Spread the butter mixture onto the sliced baguette and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy. Remove from oven and slice into 2-inch thick pieces.
- 4. Meanwhile, stir together the marinara and remaining Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix. Heat over low or microwave until warm.
- 5. Serve roasted garlic bread with the seasoned tomato dip.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.