Roasted Ranch Pumpkin Seeds
Write a review
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. In a zip bag, combine pumpkin seeds, melted butter and dips mix. Shake until well incorporated.
- 3. Line a 9” x 12” baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread seasoned pumpkin seeds in a single layer and bake approximately 10 minutes, until seeds are golden brown and crispy.
- 4. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Add ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper for a spicy version of this recipe.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.