Roasted Vegetable Bread Salad
- 1 (10 oz.) loaf garlic bread cut in cubes
- 1 pound whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 2 zucchini diced
- 1. Toast garlic bread cubes. Preheat oven broiler. Place bell peppers, zucchini and tomatoes on a sheet pan. Pour 1/4 cup of dressing over vegetables and toss to coat. Roast in oven for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- 2. Place toasted garlic bread and roasted vegetables and garlic in a salad bowl. Pour remaining 1/4 cup of dressing over salad; toss. Serve warm or cold.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.