Prep: 35 m
Salad in a Wrap
- Prep 35 m
- Cook m
- Total 35 m
- ¼ cup minced green onions or chives
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 ⅓ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 spinach tortillas (burrito size, 9 or 10 inches)
- 5 cups shredded lettuce
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together ¼ cup dressing with the Dijon mustard. Using a pastry brush, paint this mixture in a thin coat over the tortillas. Place 2 slices of bacon on each tortilla. In a bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients, tossing well. Arrange evenly on the tortillas and roll up to close. Cut each roll in half (on the slant) to serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.