- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 1 slice iceberg lettuce optional
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 pita pockets
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots or red onion
- 6 ounces fresh salmon fillet, cooked, chilled, (about 1 cup flaked), OR 5 oz. (1 pouch) ready-to-eat Premium Wild Caught Pink Salmon, skinless, boneless
- 1. Flake salmon; stir in shallots, celery and lemon juice. Add dressing and gently stir to combine. Fill pita pockets with salmon mixture and lettuce slice.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.