Salmon Ranch Broil
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 2 lbs. salmon boneless, fillets
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- 2. Place the salmon in an oiled 13 x 9 baking dish. Spread the salad dressing evenly over each steak. Sprinkle each steak with dill, parsley and pepper. Bake uncovered for about 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
- 3. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.