Salmon with Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch
Courtesy of My Nguyen from My Healthy Dish
Write a review
- 2 (6 oz. each) salmon fillets
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1½ tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill
- 1. Evenly season salmon fillets with garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and sea salt.
- 2. In a large non-stick pan, heat avocado oil to medium heat.
- 3. Add salmon.
- 4. Cook on both sides for 3–4 minutes or until done.
- 5. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- 6. Squeeze lemon juice over salmon.
- 7. Drizzle Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill over salmon.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.