Prep: 30 m
Savory Pear Salad
- Prep 30 m
- Cook m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Dressing
- 1 bag (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 cup uncooked orzo
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- 2 Bartlett Pears peeled, or Anjou Pears, cored, diced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almond accents
- 3 medium tomatoes seeded, diced
- 1. Prepare orzo according to packaging directions. Drain and cool.
- 2. In a medium bowl, add the orzo, pear, tomatoes, raisins, orange juice, and dill and mix until well blended. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
- 3. Divide the spinach evenly between 4 plates. Spoon equal amounts of pear salad over the spinach and served topped with almonds.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.