Prep: 15 m | Cook: 25 m
Seasoned Salmon & Zucchini Baked in Parchment
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 40 m
- 4 pieces parchment paper, cut roughly into 10-in by 15-in. rectangles
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 2 cups zucchini, washed, unpeeled
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Three Herb Ranch Dressing
- salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Cut sheets of parchment paper and fold in center.
- 3. Cut zucchini into spears. Divide into four equal portions and place on folded halves of parchment paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4. Rinse salmon fillets then pat dry with paper towels. Discard paper towels. Layer over zucchini and season fillets with salt and pepper.
- 5. Drizzle dressing evenly across each salmon portion (about 1 tablespoon of dressing per piece), then top with lemon slices and dill.
- 6. Create pouches by folding the empty halves of parchment paper over the salmon-zucchini layers. Fold and pinch the sides of the parchment paper until the packets are completely sealed on all sides. Option to wrap kitchen twine around pouches.
Place pouches in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 20–25 minutes. Rip open center of pouches and serve warm.
Options: Use asparagus, spinach, green beans, broccoli or cauliflower instead of zucchini. Use any white fish (e.g., tilapia, cod) with reduced baking time: 10–15 minutes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.