- ½ cup frozen baby peas cooked
- ½ pound shrimp cooked, peeled, deveined
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccini pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- freshly ground pepper
Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
Place the pasta back in pot and toss with the oil until well coated. Fold in the shrimp and peas.
In a bowl, combine the salad dressing with the sour cream and ½ cup of the Parmesan and mix until well blended.
Toss the pasta together with the dressing mixture until evenly coated. Sprinkle with black pepper and serve immediately along with the remaining cheese.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.