Prep: 20 m | Cook: 10 m
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cup frozen baby peas cooked
- ½ pound shrimp cooked, peeled, deveined
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccini pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
- 2. Place the pasta back in pot and toss with the oil until well coated. Fold in the shrimp and peas.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the salad dressing with the sour cream and ½ cup of the Parmesan and mix until well blended.
- 4. Toss the pasta together with the dressing mixture until evenly coated. Sprinkle with black pepper and serve immediately along with the remaining cheese.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.