Shrimp Pocket Bread Sandwiches
Write a review
- cherry tomatoes sliced
- lettuce leaves
- ½ cup carrots sliced
- ½ cup celery sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup red bell peppers sliced
- ¼ cup onions chopped
- ¼ cup radishes sliced
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound tiny shrimp cooked
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups cold, cooked rice (white or brown)
- 2 tablespoons celery leaves chopped
- 6 pita pocket breads
- 1. In large bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in carrots, bell pepper, celery, onion, radishes, celery leaves and rice. Gently fold in shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2. Just before serving, cut pocket breads in half. Place lettuce inside pocket breads and stuff each pocket with ½ cup of the shrimp mixture. Tuck 2 or 3 cherry tomato slices into each sandwich.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.