- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- ½ pound 26-30 count, frozen, peeled, deveined shrimp coarsely chopped
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 cup sour cream
- French baguette sliced, lightly toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, add the sour cream and seasoning mix and stir until well blended.
- 2. Fold in the shrimp and chili sauce.
- 3. Let chill covered for 30 minutes.
- 4. Serve the dip over the toasts garnished with parsley.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.