Prep: 10 m | Cook: 10 m
Skewered Chicken Appetizers
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 cup milk
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1¼ pounds skinned, boned chicken breasts
- 3 dozen 5-inch wooden skewers
- 3 dozen mandarin orange slices
- 3 dozen pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
- 1. Cut chicken into 1½-inch pieces. Marinate in milk 10 minutes; drain, discard milk. Place chicken in bowl and sprinkle with dressing mix; toss to coat. Arrange, slightly apart, in shallow baking pan; dust with paprika. Bake in 400°F oven for 10 minutes.
- 2. Thread each skewer with a pineapple chunk, mandarin orange segment and piece of chicken. Serve warm.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.