- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1-inch squares
- 12 cauliflower florets, (1½-inch diameter)
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 2 small zucchini cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 small, red potatoes halved
- bamboo skewers (8-inch)
- ⅓ cup olive oil
Place potatoes in large casserole with 2 tablespoons water. Cover, microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once; drain. Blend salad dressing mix, oil and lemon juice; pour over potatoes. Stir in remaining vegetables. Marinate 1–3 hours, stirring occasionally; drain. Thread onto skewers. Broil 5 minutes, turn skewers over and broil 3 minutes longer.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.