- ½ teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 6 large, boneless, skinless chicken (6–8 ounces each), breast, halves
Place chicken breast halves between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, lightly pound each chicken piece to an even thickness.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add half of the chicken and sauté for 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Remove chicken from skillet and place on a serving platter; cover to keep warm. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Repeat, cooking remaining chicken. Transfer to serving platter; cover to keep warm.
In a small saucepan, stir together sour cream, dressing mix, orange peel and orange juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until hot and bubbly. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.