Slow-Broiled Ranch Salmon
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 15 m
- 1–1½ pound slab center-cut salmon or 4 fillets
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch® Original Ranch
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- lemon wedges, for serving
- 1. Place the oven rack on the lowest shelf of the oven, and preheat to broil.
- 2. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and place the salmon in the center of the pan (or spread fillets out evenly).
- 3. In a small bowl, stir the Ranch with the mustard until well-combined. Spread the dressing evenly over the top of the salmon.
- 4. Place in the oven on the bottom rack and cook for 8-10 minutes, until the top is golden and bubbling and the salmon is flaky when pressed with a fork. cook time may vary based on thickness.
- 5. Remove and let cool slightly. Serve warm with lemon wedges, for squeezing.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.