Slow Cooker Barbecue Ranch Pulled Pork
- Prep — m
- Cook 8 h
- Total 8 h
- 2 onions, cut into large slices
- 1 4–5 lb. pork shoulder roast
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix or 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning
- 1¼ cups chicken broth
- ½ cup ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Spread the onion slices in the bottom of a lightly-oiled large (6 quart) slow cooker. Rub the pork shoulder on all sides with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Place on top of onions. Pour the chicken broth over the roast. Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours, or until you can pull the pork apart easily with a fork.
- 2. Shred the meat in the pot of the slow cooker, removing any large chunks of fat that remain. Mix into the onions, and stir in KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing. Let sit in the pot for another 10 minutes or so, until warmed through. Serve alone, in sandwiches, in bowls or on top of nachos.