Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Sandwiches
- Prep — m
- Cook 8 h
- Total 8 h
- 2–2½ lb. boneless chicken breast or chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½–1 cup Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch®
- 8 sandwich buns
- lettuce and tomato for serving, optional
- 1. Place chicken in slow cooker.
- 2. Sprinkle spices over chicken, tossing to coat chicken with spices.
- 3. Cook on high 5–6 hours or low 7–8 hours.
- 4. Shred chicken.
- 5. Stir dressing into chicken, using enough to make it as creamy as you'd like.
- 6. Serve on sandwich buns, topped with lettuce and tomato if desired.