Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps
Courtesy of Christine McMichael from Jar of Lemons
Write a review
- 7 chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 4 flat wraps
- 4 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch dressing
- 6 mini sweet peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup black beans
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1. Place chicken tenders, olive oil, crushed red pepper and chipotle chili powder in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- 2. When the chicken is done (check to ensure that it is fully cooked), lay out the flat wraps and drizzle 1 tablespoon of Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch over each one.
- 3. Cut the mini sweet peppers and tomatoes into cubes. Top the wraps evenly.
- 4. Add the corn, black beans and spinach.
- 5. Cube the avocado and add to the wraps (or serve on the side).
- 6. Add the chicken, close the wrap and DEVOUR!
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.