Prep: 20 m | Cook: 8 h
Slow Cooker Salsa Ranch Chicken Pasta
Recipe created by The Country Cook on behalf of Hidden Valley.
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 8 h
- Total 8 h 20 m
- 5–6 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch®
- 1 (1 lb.) box rotini pasta, prepared
- 1. Place frozen chicken breasts into the bottom of a 6-quart (or larger) slow cooker.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, salsa and minced garlic.
- 3. Pour mixture over frozen chicken breasts.
- 4. Cover and cook on low for 6–8 hours. About 30 minutes or so before this is finished cooking, begin preparing the rotini pasta according to package directions.
- 5. Once chicken is cooked, remove chicken breasts and shred them or cut into chunks.
- 6. Whisk in sour cream and Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch® dressing into cream of chicken/salsa mixture in the slow cooker.
- 7. Add chicken back into the slow cooker and stir in prepared rotini pasta.
- 8. Stir well and serve with a yummy, green salad!
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.